one cyclist's adventures through the urban jungle

Thursday, March 15, 2007

thank you time change

Gone are the days of riding to and from work in total darkness (can't escape total dorkness yet). Thank you daylight savings time. I can get by with much less lighting and get some very welcome personal photosynthesis which, in Vancouver, is a necessity during the first few spring days.

Next topic:
I haven't quite figured out how to present it yet, but I am going to start posting the soundtracks of my rides. I don't listen to music while I ride - that is a bit of a death trap if you ask me (illegal in some parts too) but I often have songs playing in my peabrain that keep me pedalling. Sometimes it is pretty sappy music, sometimes it is just a blast beat from a metal song. I suppose it depends on how hard it is getting up the hill.

0 Comments: